Year-long treatment that matches your individualized needs.
Substance Treatment Extended Program Services
WE believe that when people are provided with one year of recovery, they have the greatest outcomes for sustainable success.
Because our clients often come to us experiencing struggles with substance use along with the added complexities of significant mental health, trauma, and PTSD, they require an extended care program that provides strong clinical support, structure, safety, and accountability. One in which they receive experienced clinical support as they build a strong foundation and tapering down and at their own appropriate pace.
Our year-long, step down option evolved out of a necessity for a long-term program that is truly individualized.
Substance Treatment Extended Program Services Phases
- PHP with recovery housing
- Co-occurring specific programming, working with a high-level of mental health diagnosis
- Trauma trained masters level clinicians
- IOP with recovery housing
- Addiction and mental health psychiatry
- Primary Care Provider with onsite visits
- Outpatient program with recovery housing
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Mile High Continuing Care Community
Included With the S.T.E.P.S. Program
We are an out-of-network provider and work with most insurance companies.
Begin your road to recovery now!
Fill out the form and let us know a little bit about yourself and how we can help. One of our amazing admissions specialists, most of whom are in recovery themselves, will reach out to you to talk about the next steps and answer any questions you may have.